All about TASC testing (GED)
As of January of 2014, the Indiana High School Equivalency Diploma will be based on the completion of the TASC, a test developed by CTB/McGraw-Hill instead of the GED® tests from GED Testing Service.
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development (DWD) Adult Education website
- Press release about the TASC from the Indiana DWD
- McGraw/Hill TASC test website
- Find a TASC test center in Indiana
- Learning Express Library 3.0 -- test materials for TASC can be found under "High School Equivalency Center"
- TASC Books at the library
If you have questions, contact the Department of Workforce Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-233-6480.