Audiovisual Equipment Loan Policy
This policy applies to all A-V equipment available for loan except the LCD Projector, which has a separate policy for its use by patrons.
1. All audiovisual equipment available for loan may be borrowed for a period of 24 hours only unless special arrangements have been made.
2. All equipment, that will be used outside of the library requires a $10 deposit and a $2.00 per day fee, excluding days the library is closed. The deposit will be returned when the equipment is returned undamaged. The organization or individual is responsible for replacement or repair cost of item beyond normal wear, as determined by staff. An additional fine of $2.00 per day will be applied for equipment returned after the agreed upon time.
3. No fee will be charged for use of equipment inside the library.
4. Persons borrowing equipment must be at least 18 years of age and be a cardholder in good standing.
5. All employees and board members of JCPL are exempt from paying any fees, deposits or fines, but they are responsible for repair or replacement costs of any item beyond normal wear.
5/94; revised 6/13