LCD (Digital) Projector Policy
1. Groups which have reserved JCPL's meeting rooms may use the library's LCD (Digital) projector at no cost.
2. The LCD (Digital) Projector may be used in any of the meeting rooms of the DeMotte, Wheatfield, or Rensselaer libraries.
3. The designated LCD (Digital) projector that is housed at Rensselaer may also be rented for use outside the library, with a deposit of $100 and a $10.00 fee per day. The $100 deposit will be refunded as soon as staff determine that all pieces have been returned and the equipment is not damaged.
4. As with all library equipment, the person renting the equipment must be at least 18 years old, a JCPL cardholder in good standing and must sign an agreement to pay for any damage to the equipment incurred during the time it is out of the library’s possession.
5. The LCD (Digital) Projector will be reserved on a first come first served basis. It may be borrowed for a period of 24 hours only unless special arrangements have been made through the Outlook Equipment schedulers.
6. Individuals using the projector must provide their own laptop or desktop computer. (Not all computers are compatible with the LCD (Digital) projector).
7. Individuals using the projector must know how to use the equipment. If they do not, they will be required to make an appointment with staff prior to day of use for minimal training. It is also advisable for presenters to arrive early to check their equipment and the set-up before their presentation begins.
8. Projector users are responsible for repair or replacement costs of any projector component beyond normal wear.
2/2000; revised 1/13